Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Special Awards From Special People


Crys at Memoirs of a Mommy gave me this one. Crys and her family are one of those rare people that you just "happen upon" one day and you know that you will never, ever forget them. If you haven't checked out her blog, you need to. Nothing will give you hope. like her.

I give this to Pam at Random Thoughts. Nobody is as "good" as a teacher who deals with what she does!



This funny little thing came to me by way of the Vasquez3. I love checking in on her wonderful stories and pictures of her beautiful daughter. I pray one day she will rename her blog the Vasquez4. Or 5. Or 9. LOL

I will pass on this nothingness to Bequi at Bequi 101, just because she'll think it's funny. :)



Jen over at Tidbits of the Tippets gave me the wonderful award. Jen is one of my newer blogging buddies and I thoroughly enjoy checking up her cute little family.

I am going to pass this on to Regina at Regina's Family Seasons. She is so kind and thoughtful and giving. She deserves it!

7 comments:

TheVasquez3 said...

hey TheVasquez9 has an awesome ring to it...but i would totally settle for TheVasquez4 or 5...

HUGS!!

BeQui said...

I am truly touching that you would honor me with nothing. I even cried a little.

bequi said...

Wow. I'm not touching. That would be creepy! Especially to say out loud! I'm *touched*.

Pam said...

**blushing**

Oh thanks! You are too kind!

Pam said...

oh yeah- loving the new look!

Jen said...

I love the new look! Man, everyone's blog seems to be getting a new and improved update! I have Crystal helping me with mine if I can ever make up my mind! Yours looks great!!!

Sniz said...

These are nice. I just came across the nothingness award myself. Too funny!