Friday, February 1, 2008

Random Recipes #3-Crockpot


All Day Macaroni and Cheese


8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
(I cook mine until it is still a little hard. It will cook the rest of the way in the crock pot.)

4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
(I use 2 cups sharp and 2 cups med.)

12 ounces evaporated milk

1 1/2 cup milk

2 eggs

1 teaspoon salt

1/2 teaspoon black pepper


Combine the macaroni, 3 cups of the cheese, evaporated milk, milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Place in a greased crockpot. Top with remaining cheese. Cover; cook on low for 5-6 hours.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds delicious! I'm excited to try it

Pam said...

I heart macaroni and cheese! yum, yum! thanks for playing along!

TheVasquez3 said...

this sounds sooooooo YUMMY!! i can't wait to try it. i know my family will looooooooove it!

livin' with me said...

Sounds yummy! I just printed it.

Andrea said...

Ok, that sounds so good, that i am even printing it out RIGHT NOW!! :) And it's probably much healthier than the Kraft mac & cheese stuff!

Regina said...

I have never even heard of mac & cheese in the crock! wow, now that I must try!
Thanks for sharing!