Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Josh and I

(Update: I forgot to mention the first time...I was tagged by Jen to do this meme, but I'm not sure where the questions originated.)


What is his name?
Joshua James Garrard
How long have you been together?
Together for 9 1/2 years...married for 6 1/2 years.
How long did you date?
3 years
How old is he?
He is 27 years young.
Who eats more?
That depends. He usually does eat more, but if we competed, I could probably eat him under the table! :)
Who said I love you first?
I'm pretty sure it was him.
Who is taller?
Josh is. He is almost 6'5" and I am 6'0".
Who can sing better?
Mean as it is...we both suck pretty bad! :)
Who is smarter?
In what subject? Medical stuff? Me. Hunting? Him. Raising kids? We are even.
Who does the laundry?
We are pretty even on that now. For our first 6 years together I never did a load. Not one. He did it all. Where did that go?
Who pays the bills?
I pay them. Josh doesn't have a clue. When I die...he's getting evicted. LOL
Who sleeps on the right side?
Looking at the bed...I do. Laying in the bed...he does.
Who mows the lawn?
We both LOVE to do it and have been known to argue over it.
Who cooks dinner?
I do. Once in a great while he tries. (Tries to add butter to shake n' bake...that is!) LOL
Who drives?
I HATE driving, so he does 99% of it.
Who is more stubborn?
Me. Totally.
Who asked out who first?
He asked me out. We then went on the WORST date of my life. Funny how things turn out.
Who proposed?
He did.
Who had more friends?
Sorry. It was me. He preferred to hide into the background.
Who is more sensitive?
Me again. I can cry over anything.
Who has more siblings?
He does. He has 3 brothers and 1 sister. I have two sisters and one brother.
Who wears the pants?
This is where it gets funny in our house. I think what is really going on, is that he lets me THINK that I wear the pants. I'm okay with that! :)

13 comments:

mickey said...

I loved that blog. I love your love story. The story you've made in the past the one you make everyday, even the one I can hear in your voice as you talk of the future.

TheVasquez3 said...

this was sooo cute! it was so much fun reading about y'all!! i love love!

Sniz said...

How sweet. This was awesome! You are so young, dawg! And so cute!

Jen said...

Thanks for participating! I loved reading this and learning a little more about you! I love the Shake N Bake comment. I remember that story from before and it totally cracked me up! Again, I'm so happy you got custody! YAY!!!!!

Mom said...

I have the greatest son-in-law ever. So glad that he helps you around the house and with the kids. He's as awsome as you are. I love you guys sooooo very much.

livin' with me said...

This was fun to read. I loved learning more about you. Sounds like you have a pretty awesome man.

Were these your questions or something you found somewhere else? I think I might do these questions and would like to credit whoever the credit belongs to.

common mom said...

How fun - what a great post :-) Thanks for sharing!

Like Melanie, I'd like to do this and give credit - were they your questions or someone else's?

Sniz said...

Have I told you how much I love that picture?

Pam said...

That was too cute! I love hearing about you and hubby- you are both so loving. Love inspires me and makes me feel like the world isn't all crud. THanks!

by the way- I'm still laughing at the shake 'n bake from when you first posted it, now I am chuckling again!

Regina said...

What a beautiful story and an awesome picture! Thanks for sharing!

theqcontinuing said...

You guys are SO CUTE!!!!!

Beth said...

I love this post! I hope you don't mine, but I'm going to copy it! Come visit my blog!

Beth said...

Oops.....I hope you don't MIND