Friday, February 29, 2008

Feeling The Love

I have such a wonderful family. I don't mean all my family...they are wonderful, too, but I mean MY family. I love the chaotic days and the quiet moments. I love that Bailey likes to tease and play jokes, but can't hold a straight face to save her life. I love that Ryleigh is so like her Mommy, that it scares me. She can be so tender and loving and kind one second...and turn around and bite your head off in the next second. I love that Avery is so stubborn...I don't worry that she will be pushed around. I love the little twinkle in her eye, that makes you smile and gather her in your arms. I love that Luke follows his Dad around like a shadow and gives me sticky kisses. I love that my husband will do anything to make me smile. I love that he doesn't question my moody roller coaster...just hangs on for the ride. I love that he loves our children...those we have and those that are yet to be.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

That was so beautiful!
You have a wonderful perspective.

TheVasquez3 said...

that was such a lovely post. i love hearing about your family!

Crystal said...

Makes me love your family too.

Mom said...

That was great. Kind of made me sit back and reflect on my family.

Pam said...

That is so beautiful. What a lovely post and family!

kellyo75 said...

That was great-describes my life, too!!! Lovely.

Jen said...

I love this post! How precious you all are! :)

mickey said...

I'm feeling the love. Your family is so loving and I love that.

mickey said...

I'm feeling the love. Your family is so loving and I love that.