Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Answers To Thursday Thirteen #20

So, I guess I frightened a lot of people off with my questions! I had way more visits from the Thursday Thirteen page, than I had comments. That's okay. I guess some people are afraid to think out loud. Here are my answers:

1. Would you eat spoiled food from the garbage, or go hungry?

-I honestly don't know. I have never felt such extreme hunger, that I would contemplate eating spoiled food.-

2. Would you make one adult film, if it meant that you would never have to work again?

-Sorry, no. For several reasons, but a big one would be my children. What if they ever saw that?-

3. In your relationship, you find out that a baby has been conceived. One of you wants the baby, the other doesn't. Who has the right to choose?

-I didn't necessarily mean abortion here, but just raising the baby. I suppose the woman is going to decide weither or not to actually give birth...after that, if the woman doesn't want it, but the father is ready for task...why not let him raise it?-

4. You are in a serious accident in the middle of nowhere and you only chance of survival is to cut off your own arm. Would you do it?

-I don't think I could. I'm not strong enough to do something like that.
No. Really. Bone has got to be WAY hard to cut through! :)-

5. Do you think it is important to tell the truth, or spare someone's feelings?

-Depends on how big the lie is going to be. "Hey, your new haircut looks good!" never hurt anyone. "No, she's not sleeping with your husband." is on a whole other level.-

6. What is something you find yourself constantly thinking about?

-What I've eaten, why I've eaten it and how quickly I can get to the gym to burn it off.-

7. If your house was on fire, what is the one thing you would have to save (of course, I am assuming that all people/pets are safe)?

-My children's scrapbooks.-

8. Forgive and forget? Or forget to forgive?

-Eventually forgive. Never forget.-

9. Why are you best friends with your best friend?

-He is the father of my children. He knows every part of me inside and out. He completes my sentences, knows my moods and loves me anyway.-

10. Name one challenge you are faced with on a regular basis.

-Time management. How to balance marriage, kids, school, work and everyday life, so that nothing gets left out.-

11. Do you think its possible to only love one person for the rest of your life?

-For Eternity-

12. If you had the skills, what is your dream job?

-A dolphin trainer at SeaWorld. I think that would be amazing!-

13. What is your favorite quote/saying/scripture?

-Currently: "I may not be there yet. But, I'm closer than I was yesterday."-

3 comments:

Nicholas said...

I'm not sure how I missed your TT last week, because I don't remember seeing your original questions. I agree with your answers on several of them.

Andrea said...

I think I am going to answer these on my next edition of Miscellaneous Monday...good answers!

Pam said...

I didn't scroll down yesterday so I missed these answers at first . Then last night I was thinking- hey, what are her answers....yeah, I think about blogging way too much. Thanks for sharing and making us think. We may not always agree, but that it the beauty of where we live- we all get to decide for ourself. Have a great weekend!