Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Tough Stuff

When did it become okay to create children that you don't want?
When did it become acceptable to keep a child that you do not love and cannot care for?
Why is it okay for people to continue to have children, that they cannot provide for?
When did "less than mediocre" become the standard level of parenthood?
Why does my husband have to work 12 hour days, while other people choose to not work and live off the government?
Why do some people think that things should just be handed to them? What happened to hard work?
Why do people complain about their life, but they are not willing to do anything to change it?
Why do some people blame everyone, but themselves, for the problems in their lives?

Yeah, I'm in a mood tonight. A lot of things have happened lately, that frustrate me. I promise to break out of my funk and concentrate on the positives in life. But, not tonight.

11 comments:

Andrea said...

everyone's allowed to be in a bad funk once in awhile. venting is good.

i hope tomorrow is a better day though.

Sniz said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad day, but I agree with everything you said, and want to vent like that often.

Regina said...

I agree, but can not comment further right now because I can not go to bed with this stuff weighing on my heart.
I already had a post last week that put me in a 3 day funk! You go on and get it out of your system, it's YOUR blog!
Then come by my blog, I have something for you.

Blessings, regina

theqcontinuing said...

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!!!

Mom said...

I'm sorry you've been in that funk today. I've been in it for 2 years. When do I get out? Probably not for the next 16 yrs. But oh how I do love that little funk!!! And wouldn't change anything in my life at all. My mom always told me that the good things I do will come back to me later in life. I believe that!

TheVasquez3 said...

Giiiirl i had me a rant on my blog too!! i got lots and lots of questions about the same things!!

hang in there, maybe we will have the chance to raise good kids of our own and they can help change the world, once sweetie at a time.

hey a girl can dream right?

Pam said...

You are allowed to feel anyway you want! THis is your blog and you can say whatever you want to say. Being honest is the best cases....even if it is a 'funk' of a mood! Hey, you know I have those days A LOT! I wish everyone in the world had the heart and spirit that you possess. You are a true champion for the human spirit and the love of a mom, friend, daughter, etc. If only others could follow your lead.

Candygirlflies said...

(((hug)))

that is all.

xo CGF

Common Mom said...

Sending hugs your way! I have those same questions . . . I just don't get it.

http://www.commonmom.com

Leanne said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad day, but you go girl. I LOVE having a blog to vent...and to read things like this to see that I'm not alone. It helps us all. Hugs.

kellyo75 said...

Vent away, girl! I do have these same questions sometimes! I hope you enjoyed your holidays!