Friday, December 7, 2007

"Ma'am, I Think You Are In The Wrong Class"

So, it's done, it's over, I passed. Now, I just have clinical hours and the state test left.
Then, I will be certified to change diapers, give baths, hold you while you cry, listen to you complain, paint your fingernails, feed you lunch, play games with you, clean your room, know when you are sick, help you learn balance while you walk, give you a back rub and tuck you into bed.

REALLY???

Did I just take an 80 hour class on HOW TO BE A MOM?

6 comments:

Pam said...

OH! I am coming to live with you...you are going to be certified to take care of me....I'm in- when will my room be ready? ;)

Seriously...WAY TO GO!!

Nancy Brown said...

You sure did. I told you it was common sense stuff. Congrats.. now you can change big boy diapers...

Rachel said...

Congratulations Leeann!!! Whens the party???

Andrea said...

Oh, too funny!! But now you're a PROFESSIONAL mom, as opposed to an amateur...?? Nah, nevermind. You were already a professional!!

Sniz said...

No doubt! I think being a mom teaches you more about many, many things people get paid to do! Way to go for graduating, BTW!

Mom said...

Congradulations Leeann, you are now certified to be a mom. In my eyes you were before.