Saturday, December 22, 2007

Amazing Friends



I have been slower than normal at posting some FABULOUS awards I have given! I recieved this wonderful award from Andrea and Pam. Two fantastic Mommies! Andrea always has great stories to share about her family and I love her candidness. Pam is just random. Gotta love a Mommy/Wife/Teacher that can't maintain a train of thought very long! LOL Makes for some fantastic reading!






I received this great one from Crys and Regina. I have a special place in my heart for Crys' family. Regina has the most wonderful heart and a gorgeous granddaughter!



Steph handed this one over. It's a beauty, isn't it? Steph is a fabulous Mommy and I love visiting to read about her adventures in Mommyhood.









This one makes it's appearance from Miss Sniz. Miss Sniz is never short on funny stories about her kids and husband. She is very blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thanks for sharing them with us!






I know it is Christmas time and it is better to "give than recieve", however, I am going to pass these on to no one. Honestly, we all seem to run in the same crowd and everyone I would have passed these to, already has them. That, and I am trying to save you from extra work. I know everyone is busy this time of year. :)
So, with that said, know that I love and appreciate you all and if you see one that you like and matches the colors on your page (LOL)...grab it! You completely deserve it!

6 comments:

Regina said...

Wow, Merry Christmas to you! You are obviously some kind of special lady to be getting so many fabulous award! You are so deserving of these and more!

Merry Christmas!

Pam said...

Wow! What a list of awards! you have been blessed! I second Regina...you are a special lady and so deserving of these awards. Your heart is just so warm and welcoming...you make us all feel important. Thanks for loving my randomness!

Have a Merry Christmas!!

Andrea said...

Look at you go! I understand not passing them out. sometimes i feel the same way...how many times can someone receive the same award?

adam brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steph said...

You deserve all of those! Merry Christmas!

TheVasquez3 said...

wow you are LOVED!! i am glad i am a little part of your bloggy circle...i know i was not formally invited and that i pretty much invited myself but i am glad to be here nonetheless! i mean really an award winning blogger...awesome!