13 Foods I Craved During My Pregnancies
1. Jelly doughnuts with ketchup-Yeah, my husband thought it was weird, too.
2. Milk-Like a gallon, a day, for about 2 months.
3. Quarter Pounders with mayo-Now...why did I gain over 60 lbs. with that pregnancy? :)
4. Peaches-Great laxative. That's all I'll say.
5. A1 Sauce-I would sit and pour the sauce into a spoon and eat it. Gross, I know.
6. Limes-I'd eat 4 or 5 a night! My gums still hurt from the citric acid!
7. Pickles-What pregnant woman doesn't?
8. Sunflower Seeds-Between my husband and I, we ate a TON!
9. A Frosty from Wendy's-With salt in it.
10. Baked Potatoes-With lots of lemon pepper.
11. Salt and Pepper Potato Chips-Was this MY craving...or Josh's???
12. Jalapenos-I hated these until my last pregnancy. Now I LOVE them.
13. Beer-I know, I know!!!! Don't give me the lecture. I don't even like beer, I have NEVER liked beer...but I WANTED it so badly when I was pregnant! No, I didn't indulge this craving, but it drove me CRAZY for months!