13 Interesting, Yet Random, Facts
1. It is physically impossible for you to lick your elbow.
2. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
3. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
4. A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
5. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
6. On average 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
7. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
8. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
9. The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
10. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
11. If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand 7 feet, 2 inches tall.
2. Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
13. Almost everyone who reads this will try to lick their elbow.