Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tagged By Regina

I was tagged by Regina from Family Seasons .
I have to share 7 Random or Weird things about myself.
So the rules are...
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I craved jelly doughnuts and ketchup (yeah...together) with my last pregnancy.
2. I can turn my feet backwards.
3. I love to read obituaries.
4. I have lived in the "country" since the age of 14...but I have never ridden a horse.
5. Jodi Picoult is my favorite author. I have read every single book she has written.
6. I write my children a letter, every year, on their birthday. No one has ever read these letters. I'm not sure when I will give the letters to them; sometime when they are older and can appreciate them.
7. I do not understand why on one planet we have people that own several million dollar houses and Moms that cannot feed their children.

I'm a rule breaker. I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to play...please do!

8 comments:

Sniz said...

OK, this was interesting...The last one I think about all the time, and the feet backwards things? What in the heck? OK, I kinda feel guilty about this, but I tagged you for another meme. I'd love it if you came over and checked it out!

Pam said...

The feet things - That's just freaky, that's what that is (sorry, I stole that from Tarzan....we watch too many disney movies around here). Just kidding..not freaky at all. Of course, I haven't actually seen it! I love the way you care for your children and the love you have for family! you are a great mommy!

Steph said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!! I can turn my feet backwards too and have NEVER met another person who could. YOU made my day!

I also dont understand why there are people who are so rich and moms who cant feed their children.

Steph said...

I'll get John to take pics :)

Regina said...

Hey there Leeann!
Thanks for doing this meme! The peek into your life was fun!
Well #1 is just plain old gross;
#2 is freaky and very weird and probably a direct result of ...#1!
#6 is AWESOME! What an idea, hey you should put them into book form and give them the book when they are older.
and lastly #7...Man, I totally agree with you on this. I don't understand it and it makes me mad.
Blessings!

Andrea said...

You can turn your feet BACKWARDS?!?! How in the world...

I love the letter idea. One day your kids will r-e-a-l-l-y appreciate them. You're a good mom!

Melanie said...

I was also tagged by Regina for this meme.

When I was younger I could turn my feet around backwards, but I've lost that flexibility as I've gotten older.

I love the letter idea for your children. I did one for Hailey for her 1st birthday. What a wonderful idea to do one every year.

Steph said...

Heehee! I even COMMENTED on the post and I still tagged you! OYE! Guessing that 2 am isnt a great time for my brain.