I was tagged by Regina from Family Seasons .
I have to share 7 Random or Weird things about myself.
So the rules are...
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I craved jelly doughnuts and ketchup (yeah...together) with my last pregnancy.
2. I can turn my feet backwards.
3. I love to read obituaries.
4. I have lived in the "country" since the age of 14...but I have never ridden a horse.
5. Jodi Picoult is my favorite author. I have read every single book she has written.
6. I write my children a letter, every year, on their birthday. No one has ever read these letters. I'm not sure when I will give the letters to them; sometime when they are older and can appreciate them.
7. I do not understand why on one planet we have people that own several million dollar houses and Moms that cannot feed their children.
I'm a rule breaker. I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to play...please do!