Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mommy's Second Day

So, when I got home today, I brought out the stethoscope and blood pressure cuff, so that we could play doctor.

...WITH MY KIDS! You naughty, naughty person for thinking nasty thoughts.

Me: "Come here and Mommy will listed to your heart."
4 year old: "Where did you get that?" (meaning the stethoscope)
Me: "It's Mommy's. I got it at class."
4 year old: "Why?"
Me: "Because I will need it for my job, when I am done with school."
6 year old: "Yeah, she's going to fix babies...and then sell them."

Yeah. THAT'S my plan. Then, I can be promoted, to serve out my time at the local penitentiary! What a wonderful career path!

8 comments:

Kellan said...

So cute - aren't they just precious! Take care.

Steph said...

Out of the mouths of babes! Heehee! Thats great :)

Common Mom said...

HA! I love the way kids think :-) How exciting for you - I'm glad all is going well for you with school and the fam :-)

Andrea said...

AND SELL THEM?!? That made me laugh!! Kids are so funny.

It's great that you're involving the kids with your new life adventure.

Regina said...

Way to keep the kids involved!!

Hey is there an age limit on the ones you are going to sell?? I have a few teenagers that are pretty well trained...but the buyer has to feed them!

Blessings, Regina

Annie said...

Hilarious! I hope it's going well!!!

Pam said...

Sounds like quite the career move! From mommy to criminal in a few short months! Woo Hoo! ;) Glad you and your kids are enjoying your new 'toys'. Again, I am SOOO proud of you!

kellyo75 said...

How about a trade? I have some cute toddlers and a devilishly handsome adolescent. I would trade'em for a baby!! That was hilarious!!