Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Josh!

Dear Josh,
Happy Birthday, my love. You are an amazing man and such a wonderful father. When we met 9 years ago, I would have never imagined that we would be where we are now. Silly little teenage love has blossomed into so much more. We have grown up together, as individuals, as husband and wife and as parents.
You are such a hard worker and do everything you can to provide for our family. I know I complain about your hours and the fact that you can't be here when I need you, but I know that you do it for us. You do it for me...so that I can stay home with our babies.
You are an amazing father. Our children are so lucky to have you to look up to. I have said it before and I will say it again: if our daughters bring home a man half as wonderful as you, I won't worry about them at all. You are such a good example to our children.
You love me and that is overwhelming. I know I am not always easy to love and the fact that you can do it, without hesitation, speaks volumes of the man that you are.
Happy 27th Birthday! We love you!

8 comments:

Cecily R said...

Hope the day was a great (and mildly uneventful) one!

Happy birthday Josh...sounds like you're adored!

Nancy Brown said...

AWWW.. what a great letter..


PS you CAN"T stop coming to my BLOG it is against our friendship rules ( the ones I just made up anyway)

Pam said...

What a great letter! You really do have a way with words. I end up rambling and sounding stupid, but you make it sound magical! Sounds like you found a real great guy! There is nothing better than a wonderful husband and father.

by the way...I feel really old now knowing you hubby is 27!

Your favorite mother-in-law said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

suebug said...

HAPPY B-DAY JOSH!! Leeann is right, you are an incredible guy! Thanks for taking such good care of a lady i love very much!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

It sounds like you have a great hubby sweetie. :)

Andrea said...

What a sweet tribute! Sounds like he's a keeper!

:)

Melanie said...

Happy belated Birhtday Josh!

Sounds like you have a wonderful man! And, I love your writing style- you're very good!