Friday, November 23, 2007

Friends and Family...Gather Here

My beautiful children. Why is there always one that doesn't want their picture taken and tries to run away?
Grandma and Landon. We covered the table with white paper, so that the kids could decorate it beforehand. The most beautiful tablecloth you have ever seen.
The one time that we let Avery color on the table!
Ryleigh making "hand turkeys" on the table. My beautiful daughters.
My wonderful son. I have so many things to be thankful for.
My nephew Landon.
My neice Kaylana.
My wonderful husband. I love this man.This says it all.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

5 comments:

Candygirlflies said...

... and to you, my friend.

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful holiday.

xo CGF

Pam said...

beautiful pictures! I hope you had a great holiday! i understand the picture thing! I only have to to wrangle and i can't get them both to look or smile or sit....it gets quite comical! I'm surprised Avery wanted to color on the table...you seeing as it was allowed ;) What a great family you have and a wonderful heart!

Steph said...

Those pictures are WONDERFUL! Such pretty girls you have and a handsome lil boy!

Thank you for your comment, it made me feel better and not so alone.

Common Mom said...

What wonderful photos! And a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing. And I'm DEFINITELY using your color the table idea for Christmas this year - I never though of doing that! Thanks for the wonderful idea :-)

Sniz said...

Such wonderful, wonderful pictures. It is so neat to get a glimpse into your precious family!