Saturday, October 20, 2007

We're Going National! (or trying!)

Well, shave day is coming! We now have 15 heads and are trying to move our location to an actual salon. I'm not sure that we will all fit in my house!
So, I pose this question to you all....want to join in on the fun? I don't care who you are or where you're from...if you shave your head by Monday, e-mail me (leeanngarrard@msn.com) a picture with your name and where you are from. I will be making a slideshow video of all that participate and will post it for your viewing pleasure.
So, shave yourself! Shave your spouse! Shave your kids! Shave your dog! Shave the neighbor's dog! Whatever you have to do! :)
Please forward this on to anyone you know that would be willing to participate! Or please link this to your blog!
THANK-YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!
(don't even know what I am talking about? READ THIS)

5 comments:

shawn said...

Gee ... I shave my head EVERY morning ... Does THAT count???

Good Luck in this ... it's a good way of expressing support, care and solidarity !!

Pam said...

I still say that you are a brave and inspirational woman! I wish I could do this with you, but I am not sure how that would go over at my job...but I will post about it on my blog and maybe get some more traffic to your site/get more people aware. I shave my hubby's hair....maybe I'll give him his haircut on Monday!

Steph said...

I think this is such a great idea!! Have you called your local paper?? Maybe call a couple local hair places.. they'd love the publicity.

Andrea said...

I have linked to this on my blog now...

I actually had a dream about this last night...I dreamed that I had agreed to shave my head, too -- but when the time came, I just couldn't go through with it! I let you down and I felt horrible!!

I guess if anything, my dream is simply re-enforcing just how brave and strong you really are!!

p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog last night...that's funny about the basement thing!! :) Which part looks like your basement...? The crazy, messy rec room area -- or the wall with the cabinets? :)

Melanie said...

Oh how I wish I had the nerve to do this too. You are so brave. Such an inspiration. I will keep your family in my prayers through this difficult time.