Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Think Pink

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
This matter is close to my heart, as my Mom is currently fighting breast cancer. She has recurrent breast cancer and has been fighting hard for the last year. Today, we received news that her cancer may have spread to her brain. Tomorrow we go in for more tests. Please be involved in any way that you can. An easy way is to sign up for local 5K's for breast cancer. I did one in June and we had a great time! (Mom even came, only 1 week after her hysterectomy!)
There are so many ways to become involved. We can't stop until no more Mothers, Sisters, Daughters, Aunts, Cousins, Grandmothers or Friends are lost.
Other bloggers helping the cause:

5 comments:

lizzie said...

you, your mom and your family are in my prayers.

Candygirlflies said...

Oh, Leeann... You, your mother, and your family are definitely in my prayers from now on, too. Please keep me posted on how you are all doing.

Thank you for including my website as a part of your "Think Pink" list. It is a great honour for me.

Lots of love, CGF

Pam said...

Your mother and family are in my prayers! My family also has been effected by breast cancer and I am convinced that I will one day have to fight this battle. Thanks for helping make others aware!

Pam said...

I've added a link to my blog as well...the more we can get this out, the better!

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛