Monday, October 29, 2007

Let's Lighten the Mood, Shall We?

It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time....
And this should help you get started.

During a visit to the Mental Asylum, a visitor asked the Director, "What is the criteria which defines whether or not a patient should be institutionalized?"
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the tub."
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

DID YOU PASS, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?

8 comments:

Candygirlflies said...

Yeah, I'll be takin' that bed... Just tell me the kids can't come with us, and I'm right there with you, babe...

xo CGF

Pam said...

I'll take that bed next to you, thank you! Actually, a little time with no work or kids...sounds a bit like a vacation...who cares if I get a crazy label beside my name!

Common Mom said...

Call me crazy, but I'll take the bed! :-)

Regina said...

I passed but I think I'll still take a bed please! I really need a vacation!

lizzie said...

still laughing...got room for me?

Steph said...

I'll take that bed, if only for the break! :P

KeepingTrackOfErin said...

that made me laugh...have to admit..I was thinking about the drain but wondered out loud the wrong answer!!

Andrea said...

I had actually heard this one before, so I knew the answer. But I think the first time I heard it, I 'got it wrong.'

I'm with everybody else though -- I'll take the bed anyway, a rest would be WONDERFUL right about now!!