Saturday, October 13, 2007

Award

A great big thanks to Pam for giving me this fabulous award. She always has such wonderfully nice things to say...even when I'm grumbling and don't deserve it! This award was designed by Mike At Ordinary Folk and was originally offered by Christy of Totally Fabulous. She says the award is for “bloggers who are fun, cool, and of course Totally Fabulous!”
So, I will pass this on to a few wonderful bloggy friends that I find Fabulous.

Heather at I Can Fly, Just Not Up
Nancy at Miracle Happen
Sniz at Miss Sniz
Crystal at Noah's Adventure

I love getting comments from these women. They are all amazing in so many different, perfect ways.

7 comments:

Regina said...

congrats on the award! From what I read so far you deserve it, your blog is awesome!
Thanks for stopping by to comment on mine.
The world through your eyes is very interesting!

Nancy Brown said...

AHH how sweet. I love that you have found me. I can't believe you know potters pond either. So of course we will have to met up one of these trips.. and of course when you need a blogging vacation to Arizona. I am so glad I found you back. You and your mom are in my prayers.

Pam said...

Thanks! You are so nice and kind to me, even when I am grumbling! So I think we lift each other up and support each other! You deserve this award!! Enjoy!

Sniz said...

Oh girlfriend, I'm sending bloggy, fabulous love right back at cha! My second award! This is totally awesome! Thanks, Leeann. I totally dig reading your blog too. Now, if you'll excuse me, I take my award over to my own virtual blog-platform!

Candygirlflies said...

Zowie!! Thanks so very much, Leeann... I'm flattered beyond words.

You and your blog are Ab.Fab. in my books, too!

xo CGF

Crysm said...

Thank you so much!! I acutally think YOU are faboulous. I LOVE your blog and you have been SO kind and friendly to me since we found eachother on WW. THANK YOU!!
~Crys

Shaunda said...

I LOVE this award, HOW sweet you deserve it, your blog is AWESOME! I would like to know how I can give this award out. could you help me there. THANKS