Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1-Things I Need To Do

Things I need to do today:

1. Catch up laundry; including putting it away.
2. Vacuum upstairs.
3. Clean all bathrooms.
4. Start spelling words with 1st grader.
5. Work on reports.
6. Comment my friends on MySpace. Since my blog started, I think some feel neglected!
7. Wash entry floor.
8. Go to Weight Watchers.
9. E-mail my grandparents. It has been a while.
10. Wash slipcover on couch in front room.
11. Dust bookshelf in front room.
12. Meet all needs of 4 children. Including, but not limited to: bathing, feeding, dressing, playing with, reading to, praying with, refereeing...
13. Take a nap!

Now, how many do you think I will get done? :)

5 comments:

Mommy said...

All of them cuz it's an everyday thing. Besides, I have faith in you!

De said...

When dod you peek inside my house?!?! Sounds like my list. Esp laundry :-(

Pam said...

Wow! Good luck! I hope you get done what you can....moms are just too busy!

Pam said...

If you have time, after all your other things to do today...tag your it! Check out my blog to play along

mickey said...

you are amazing, of course i've always known this. i am so glad we are friends.