Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #3-Favorite Places

My Favorite Places To Be
(in no particular order)

1. The Temple grounds with my family. Ecspecially at Christmas time.
2. Snowmobiling in Yellowstone.
3. My Mom and Dad in-law's house, playing games around the table.
4. Cafe Rio eating a chicken salad.
5. The labor and delivery ward. For me. Or anyone else. Yes, I'm serious.
6. My husband's arms.
7. Snuggled under a blanket with my kids.
8. In a quiet corner, scrapbooking.
9. Camping at Potter's Pond.
10. Celestial Room with Josh.
11. My home. When I have just cleaned it. And I can smell Lysol.
12. Home Depot. I know. But there are lots of neat things in there!
13. Sitting around the dinner table listening to the kids talk. About anything. And everything.

10 comments:

mother of hana said...

#5 & #6...

#5 is quite surprising ;D

#6 is so sweet...

btw, thanks so much for sharing your experiences as a WAHM at my TT :D

Bloggers said...

That Potter's Pond sounds like fun
my 13 is up
http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

nikki the red said...

what a great list!

mine is here: http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net/?p=146

Pam said...

Great list!

Nicholas said...

Nice list!

Shalene said...

Hi Leann, What Temple? I'm just curious, and what is the "Celestial Room"? Does that have something to do with the Temple? It sounds like it should. :) Blessings to you. What do you do as a WAHM, BTW? I've been trying to figure out something to do, to earn a little extra income from home, but I can't spend all day doing it. I've made a little on ads for various blog advertisers, but not enough to say I have. :)

Pam said...

me again....gave you an award...check out my blog!

Pam said...

I just got your email...here is what I do to post the award

I usually click and drag the image to my desktop so that I can upload it to blogger- or you can highlight the image and copy it....I hope that helps you post it....

suebug said...

Agree with the temple, also with the hubbys arms (mine not yours hehehe), and with the kiddles under a warm blanket!!!! Wonderful list!

mickey said...

i love your entries, i have so many to be inspired with. thanks for your list i love them!!!