Friday, September 21, 2007

Thank-you Pam!


Pam at Random Thoughts gave me this award. The person that created the award had this to say about it:
"The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose five bloggers: Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you. So, now it is my turn to pass it on."

I feel exactly the same and couldn't have expressed it better. With that said, I pass this on to:
Shalene is a wonderful woman with unshakeable faith. She is a great Mommy to 4 wonderful kids and is expecting her 5th! What a woman!
Jodie is a mom to two wonderful kids and always has great stories to tell. A personal favorite would have to be about the "Flaming Blue Balls". I giggled about that one all day! :)
De is a Mom to 4 great kids..whom she home-schools! I value her comments and love her views on everything.
Lacey is one of my few "face-to-face" friends on my blog. She makes me smile everyday (usually it's because I'm laughing AT her, but that's okay!) :) I value her friendship so much and love the time we get to spend together. She is a wonderful SAHM to 2 kids that I love like my own. Visit her blog and leave her love! She is still waiting for visitors other than me!
Mickey is another one of my "face-to-face" friends. She is a SAHM to 3 kids (one of whom I hope becomes my son-in-law one day!) and is expecting her 4th. She is everything you need in a friend: a good listener and a shoulder to cry on. One I can laugh with, complain to or contemplate life with.
Thanks for the additions you all make in my life!

5 comments:

suebug said...

Okay here's mine for you-
Leeann-
She is makes me laugh, smile, think, and feel differently EVERY day. Through our walks, talks, and time spent together, I have grown to learn that being a mother is a grand thing, that friends are a gift, that walking is totally theraputic. She is a SAHM of 4, hopefully soon to be 5???, who has more patience, hope, faith, love, devotion, strength, beauty, determination, intelligence, gratitude, than I could EVER hope to have! She is truly a BFF to me!!

Shalene said...

Ok, Leeann, I've either gotten a few too many awards this week, that I can't remember who I thanked, or this pregnancy is making me halucinate. :) I'm telling you, I can clearly see in my minds eye, myself thanking you on your blog, but clearly, I didn't. :) I am so losing my mind. :) Blessings to you, and thanks so much. You are a sweetheart.

De said...

Thank you so much for the award! I will be posting about it hopefully tomorrow. I have been keeping up with your blog (although I haven't been good about commenting). Crazy busy around here. I'm so glad someone awarded you with that award. You make me smile everytime I check in too.
~Blessings

mickey said...

honored honestly. thank you leeann. i feel as though we are true kindred friends. you are such an example to me and i thank you for that. thanks for all the times you've let me cry on your shoulder and you have always listened to me regardless of how much i talk, and you make me laugh all the time. thank you dear friend, thank you.

Melanie said...

I read Pam's blog, so when I saw she gave you this award I decided to come on over and check out your blog. I love it here!!