Thursday, September 6, 2007

I've been tagged

"You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog."

Since I don't have a middle name and can't think of one I would like to have....I'll just use my first name.

L- Learner. I love to learn new things and skills.
E- Excel. I have a strong drive to excel in all things I do.
E- Energy. I have "excess energy". I cannot sit still. I must constantly sway back and forth, or tap my knee, or shake my leg. It drives people crazy.
A- Attitude. Yeah, I have one. It isn't always nice.
N- Need. I have a need to feel loved and accepted by people. Regardless of when I say I don't.
N- Neccessities: God, Family, Love, Patience, Faith, Hope, Friends and a piece of candy now and then.

I tag:

Annie
Lizzie at "Burton, Burton, Who's Got the Burton"
Katie at "Girl Going Postal"
De at "Just Another Day in Paradise"
Mickey at "Life Simply Lived"
Lacey at "My Life, My Time, My Style"

2 comments:

De said...

What a fun list! I can identify with so many of those myself. I am constantly learning new things!
Thanks so much for tagging me. I would play along, but I have already done this particular meme not too long ago--http://thefruithouse.blogspot.com/2007/08/whats-in-name-amy-from-laughing-through.html
For some reason, this was actually a very difficult meme for me to do and I'm not up to the challenge so soon. Don't be afraid to tag me again!
~Blessings

mickey said...

thanks for the tag, i'll get to it soon, first i've gotta learn how to scan in my ultrasound photos so i can blog them. ;)