Monday, August 20, 2007

What's in a number?

-Today, Josh and I have been married 6 years.
-We met 9 years ago.
-Josh was 17 and I was 16.
-We have 3 daugthers (ages: 6, 4 & 2)
-We have 1 son (age: 1)
-We want 2 more children. (one day)
-We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple 2 years ago.
-We have moved 7 times.
-We have owned 3 houses.
-We have owned 8 vehicles.
-We have shared a few deaths,
hundreds of heartaches,
thousands of tears,
millions of laughs and
billions of hopes and dreams.
I love you, Josh!

5 comments:

lizzie said...

happy anniversary!

Annie said...

Wow! That's a lot of houses...and cars! That is one thing I DO NOT look forward to doing with my husband is buying a car...so way to go with 8! Happy Anniversary!

Mommy said...

Ooooohhhhh!!!!! Happy Anniversary you two love birds!!!!

suebug said...

and here's to millions, billions, trillions, more of all the good stuff, mixed with the bad, with hopes for lots of love, lots of laughter, lots of smiles, hugs, kisses, and as I always say to Chad- here's to the eternities to come! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

mickey said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are ONE of a kind!