Friday, August 31, 2007

This is the first day...

...of the rest of my life. Or something like that. Welcome to Day 1 of my Weight Watchers. This has to work, because, well, I have nothing else.
The doctor already has me on medication to level out my hormones due to hypothyroidism. We discovered I had this, because I explained to my doc that I just cannot lose weight. I exercise. I eat wheat everything. I drink skim milk. No fried food. Barely any cheese. No weight lost. So, we discovered the thyroid imbalance. In comes the "wonder drug" *spoken in a loud, booming voice* and it normalizes my blood test. And makes me gain 10 pounds in 6 weeks. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER.
So, here we are. Doing weight watchers...Join me on my journey!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Lots of luck and support from me because I love you!

Pam said...

Good luck! I am trying to lose my baby weight - not going very quickly. It is much easier to put it on then get it off!

mickey said...

i am with you in spirit. i am working everyday to not gain EXTRA weight so i can ww with you when i'm done. just think of what we can get off by next race for the cure!!! i can't wait, oh yes i'm already planning for it, and lets see if we can beat this year's time, we can do it!!!