Thursday, August 2, 2007

He's my son...hands down!


Luke is my 4th child, but is the first of many things for me. He is my first son, my first natural birth, my first child I didn't leave to go back to work and my first child that I nursed all the way to one year old.

So, now he is 14 1/2 months old and is basically weaned. However, he has developed a love for snuggling up against me...with his hand down my shirt. I don't know if it is the warmth, or if he is still staking claim. It is actually really cute, but at some point he is going to have to give it up. I don't think that when he is a teenager his buddies on the basketball court will understand!

3 comments:

mickey said...

I think you're right. Good luck with that.

katie said...

I think we have a lot in common. Three girls, then my boy. One year old next month. Still nursing and I just commented this morning that he may never get weaned. However....he likes to pull on my lips while he eats. What is it with the male species, lips, and boobs? Welcome to blog-land. Glad you're here.

suebug said...

No, i think they'll totally understand- and then they will want to join in, THAT'S when things are gunna get weird my friend, weird with a captial W