Sunday, March 25, 2007

Insanity

So, we are trying to get a house. Not just any house. No, that wouldn't be stressful enough. We are attemping to get a house that is being built by the High School. They build one a year and then sell it at an incredibly low rate, to young families. 18 other families are applying for this home.
I am sure that they are all incredibly deserving and want it just as bad as I do. But, given that we are one of the families, I get to be prejudiced and hope that we get it!
This would be an amazing opportunity for our family. We would be paying less than we are paying in rent and we would OWN it! I want a house that is MINE. That I can change to my liking. Is that so much to ask?
So, pray for us! We really need all the help we can get. And if you are not religious, then light incense, meditate or toast us with a great glass of wine!

No comments: